maanantai 20. lokakuuta 2008

I've been tagged!!!!

I just had to think about this for a while, so I didn't react to this immediately :)
What should I tell You??? There's nothing interesting to tell about me, or is there? Well, I'll try anyway, so here we go, and Els, thanks for this, this might even be fun ;)

1. I love to read, I feed my dark side with murder mysterious, sometimes I read other kind of books too, of course, but usually it's some kind of detective stories.

2. I would like to watch scary movies, but I can't, I'm just too scared after watching them. I litterally frose to my sitting place, just too scared to move... and those nightmares!!

3. I love crafting. The things I do change from time to time. Few years ago I was knitting all the time, now my interest has turned to cardmaking

4.The older I get, the more mistakes I make with my writing, for example, in my former blog I wrote a description about me that I'm married and a mummy to my 12 years old dogboy... :D . It took a while before DH found courage enough to tell me about it and of course I didn't notice anything special about the text

5. I'm impatient. Cardmaking suits me well, because it doesn't take too many evenings to get something ready.

6. It irritates me enormously when somebody leaves the door of the kitchencloset open, even if it's usually me myself who does it...

7.I let my inner child run free very often so I can be very absent-minded and make odd mistakes, like I did some weeks ago, I filled the tank in our dieselcar with gasoline...not fun at all


So now I should start tagging my other blogfriends, these are ladies in whose blogs I visit allmost daily: Krista, Miijja, Susanne, Aija, Michelle , Minna



The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hope You all will play along, but feel free to skip this if You're not in the mood :)

2 kommenttia:

Els G. kirjoitti...

Hello Raisa, it was so nice to get to know you better!
I'm also very impatient, I also love to read, and especially murder mysteries too, so next to cardmaking we have that in common too!
It helps when you turn of the sound when watching a scary movie, the story becomes rather ridicule when we don't hear the music that's supposed to arouse our fear!
Well about 'the dogboy' thing: I thought you were a mother and besides children had a 12 year old dog! So I guess it wasn't that bad, was it?
Thx for playing along!
Hugs from Belgium.
Els
x

Susanne kirjoitti...

Kiitoksia vierailustasi! Mukavaa, kun vierailijat jättävät kommentteja käynnistään, niin näin löytää aina monta uutta, ihanaa blogia kuten sinun blogisi löysin =)Laitan sivuilleni viikonlopun aikana "tietopaketin" itsestäni =) Mukavaa loppuviikkoa!