lauantai 25. huhtikuuta 2009

Nupun kirja opettajalle/Nuppu's book for her teacher

Tässä vaihteeksi Nupun askartelua, tämä on kirja opettajalle kevätlahjaksi. Korttikin on, mutta en vielä ehtinyt kuvata, laitan sen myöhemmin.
Nuppu innostui kovasti BIA:sta ja luultavasti tulossa on lisää kirjoja :)

Here's for a change something Nuppu made. This is going to be given to her teacher when the school ends. She made a card as well but I forgot to take a photo of it so I'll show it later. She liked very much using BIA, so there's going to be more books, I assume :)









1 kommentti:

eviledna kirjoitti...

WOW, isn't your daughter talented, her colouring is better than mine !!! Obviously takes after her Mom. I'ts lovely to see your daughter having a go at crafting, I can see she'll be one of the next generation of craft bloggers keeping us oldies on our toes :o)
I've just got to tell you this...as you know I've been visiting your blog for a while now, and when ever you mentioned your Son I always thought you called him Mr Moo, like the sound that cows make! Then I came over to your blog one day straight from Emilies and I still had the translater on, THEN I found out you called him Mr Moon, I feel such an idiot, so today I put the translater on and now I know you call your Daughter Bud, I presume like a flower bud. So the moral of this story is...KEEP the translater on as some words just don't translate. LOL
Take care & keep smiling
Ann x