torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2009

Lahja ystävälle/ A gift for a friend

Ystävälläni on ensi viikolla syntymäpäivä ja ajattelin muistaa häntä pienellä "välipalapaketilla". Tässä ensin sarjan kortti.

My friend has birthday next week and I thought I'd remember her with a little afternoon tea packet. Here's the card at first.

Ja tässä teepussirasia. Täysin kopioitu Ann:n blogista, kunnian saa kuitenkin alkuperäinen suunnitelija Lotti (Stampalotti)
And here's the teabag box, totally copied from Ann's blog, but we give the credit for Lotti (Stampalotti)




Tähän rasiaan taidan laittaa keksejä nautittavaksi teen kanssa :) Tämä rasia on myös kopioitu Ann:lta, mulla vaan ei ollut stanssia, joten piirtelin ja leikkelin ihan käsin ja sen seuraukseni unohdin kannen...
In this box I'm going to put some cookies to eat with tea :) This box was copied from Ann, I just didn't have a template, so I had to figure it out myself and draw and cut by hand. And so I forgot the cover...

Tässä sitten koko paketti yhdessä. Vai pitäisiköhän vielä tehdä lahjarasia...
And heres the whole packet together. Or maybe I should make a giftbox for all these...


Paperit/Papers: Daisy D's





4 kommenttia:

AN kirjoitti...

Wau--ompas todella hienoja!!

eviledna kirjoitti...

OMG, they are just beautiful :o) How clever are you figuring out how to make the little picnic box, I wouldn't have known where to start. And I love the way you've lined the boxes with DP too. All together a beautiful set. I'm so glad to see Lotti's little teabag box again.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann x
PS. Love the flowers too. Sorry I haven't been around lately, I needed a TOTAL break from crafting, as I just didn't know what to do next after my gift set. But I've been asked to make a Wedding card, I've got a couple of ideas, but I'm off to get some inspiration as to which idea I should go with. Hope you and your family are well, and I'll be back soon to see everything I've missed.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Upea setti kerrassaan:D

Minsku kirjoitti...

Kaunis, yksinkertainen kortti; hienot värit. Ja todella nättejä ja kätevän näköisiä nuo rasiat:)