sunnuntai 5. heinäkuuta 2009

Makoisat terveiset/Sweet wishes

Tässä korttini WOJ guest designer haasteluonnokseen. Enpä juurikaan mahdollisuuksiini usko, mutta luonnos oli kiva, joten halusin kokeilla sitä :)
Here's my card for the WOJ GD sketchchallenge. I don't much believe in my changes, but I liked the sketch, so I decided to try anyway :) Leimat/Stamps: WOJ, Hänglar o stänglar
Paperit/Papers: MakingMemories and Basic grey
Väritys/Colouring: Distress Inks
Pikkuleimasimiin lisäsin/ Added to little stamps: Glossy accent
Nauha/Ribbon: Rasberry Ribbon

2 kommenttia:

eviledna kirjoitti...

Raisa what are you talking about??? It's gorgeous, your colouring as always is perfect, the papers are sooooo pretty, but the my favourite bits are your stamped embellishments, they match the image perfectly. You deserve to win, your cards are always magical :o)
Take care & keep smiling
Ann x

Kim Dellow kirjoitti...

Oh that is very cute, I love your little embellishments. Kim